HM Revenue & Customs

Living and/or registered abroad

If you are resident abroad, or your company is registered abroad, please check the relevant box and leave the postcode field blank.

If you are an Agent requesting authorisation to act for a client you must either enter a postcode or tick the box if your client lives abroad.